recursive relation problem ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13656] recursive relation problem ?
- From: cplai at geocities.com
- Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 17:14:33 GMT
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am studying data structure, and always encounter recursive relation
equations. How do I use mathematica to give general solution of
For example: f(0)=1; f(1)=1; f(x)=x*f(x-1);
-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum
Prev by Date:
Re: Memory Management
Next by Date:
Request for help: working with multi-level lists
Previous by thread:
MathGroup/Newsgroup Search Engine
Next by thread:
Re: recursive relation problem ?