Re: linking c++ and mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13669] Re: linking c++ and mathematica
- From: kevinl (Kevin Leuthold)
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:04 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You should use MathLink to do this. Section 2.12 in the Mathematica book gives an introduction to MathLink, and the MathLink Developer's Guide (in AddOns/MathLink/DevelopersKits/<System>/Documentation/English) discusses how to build MathLink programs and issues you may encounter in the process. If you post some of the specific problems you are having with MathLink on this newsgroup, someone here might be able to help you out. Kevin Leuthold MathLink Group Wolfram Research Hwee Kuan Lee <hwee+ at andrew.cmu.edu> writes: >I am trying to link c++ program with mathematica - both ways. >MORE IMPORTANTLY, I would like to use some mathematica routines like >"FindRoot", "NSolve" in my C++ program. >I had been reading the online help, but didn't manage to find any good >help. can anyone tell me where to get help on this topic, or how to do >it? >thanks. >p/s i had been trying to use mathlink - call c functions in mathematica, >but without success.