Re: linking c++ and mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13669] Re: linking c++ and mathematica
  • From: kevinl (Kevin Leuthold)
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You should use MathLink to do this.  Section 2.12 in the Mathematica
book gives an introduction to MathLink, and the  MathLink Developer's
Guide (in
AddOns/MathLink/DevelopersKits/<System>/Documentation/English) discusses
how to build MathLink programs and issues you may encounter in the
process.

If you post some of the specific problems you are having with MathLink
on this newsgroup, someone here might be able to help you out.

Kevin Leuthold
MathLink Group
Wolfram Research