Dimensions and Variables II

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13688] Dimensions and Variables II
  • From: naum at condor.physics.ucsb.edu
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	I am starting to work on the variable problem.  I am woried that I
wasn't clear enoughf in my news posting.  Here is simple version of the
sort of  thing that I am doing.

f[x_]:=2x
g[y_]:=3y
h[z_]:=4z

a[x_,y_,z_]:=f+g+h
b[x_,y_,z_]:=f*g*h

L[x_,y_,z_]:=a+b

Is there an easier way to do al this, like could I make V:={x,y,z} a
list and  then just say L[V_]?  does every leval need the explit
dependence declaration?   I have tried alot of things and none of then
seem to work.
	Thank You for any help you can give
		-NAUM