Re: Mathematica and Win98?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13696] Re: Mathematica and Win98?
- From: BobMcCrory at msn.com
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:26 -0400
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>My hard drive has become corrupted so I need to format the disk and >install Windows and all my applications. I intend to install Win98 >instead of Win95 and I want to know about any problems between Win98 >and Mathematica 3.01. There is a problem printing from Mathematica to HPCL printers under Win98. There is an updated front end that can be downloaded from Wolfram to solve the problem. Bob -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum