variable dependencies

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13692] variable dependencies
  • From: naum at condor.physics.ucsb.edu
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a long chain of variable definitions.Most of the definitions
depend on previous with as many as six levals.  I have about eight
absolutly dependent variables from which the others are all ultimatly
functions of.
	I neglected to explisitly add all of the dependencies, and am not
excited about going back and adding them all by hand.
	Is there an easy way to add dependence on my lowest leval of variables
to my highest leval.
	-NAUM