- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13680] Hand-shaped cursor??
- From: Changmock Shin <cs5 at acpub.duke.edu>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:12 -0400
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 3.0 with Linux. Sometimes the cursor in the Mathematica notebook becomes a hand-shaped one. In this case, it works to scroll the page; I can't point the cursor where I want. And if I click a Input/Output sell to select, all the Input/Output sells are seleceted. Why does this happen? How can I turn it into normal shape? One more question. In mathematica CD ROM, there are 2 kinds of linux version. One is in /linux directory and the other one is in /linux-aout. I am using Red Hat 5.1. What is the differences btn these two linux versions? Which one is right for me? Thanks in advance.