- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13680] Hand-shaped cursor??
- From: Changmock Shin <cs5 at acpub.duke.edu>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:12 -0400
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 3.0 with Linux.
Sometimes the cursor in the Mathematica notebook becomes a hand-shaped
one. In this case, it works to scroll the page; I can't point the
cursor where I want. And if I click a Input/Output sell to select, all
the Input/Output sells are seleceted.
Why does this happen? How can I turn it into normal shape?
One more question. In mathematica CD ROM, there are 2 kinds of linux
version. One is in /linux directory and the other one is in
/linux-aout. I am using Red Hat 5.1.
What is the differences btn these two linux versions? Which one is right
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Hand-shaped cursor??