- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13782] Scaled Axes
- From: Wolfgang Grond <kw0182 at kulmbach.baynet.de>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:18:11 -0400
- Organization: Regionales Rechenzentrum Erlangen, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a question concerning 3D graphics:
I want to get a ListPlot3D from a field, where the x and y axes don't
give the position of a z-value in that field, but show the real size of
a value which corresponds to that axes.
To give an example, let's plot a temperature over a material composition
(x) and a time (y), where x goes from 0-80% (in steps of 10%) and y goes
from 1 sec to 1000 sec (in steps of 20 sec).
A ListPlot3D (as I know) would show the temperature over a 8x50 grid,
where x is labeled from 1-8 (not 0-80), and y is labeled from 1-50 (not
Many thanks in advance for any support.
Prev by Date:
FresnelS & FresnelC
Next by Date:
StyleSheets and Palettes in your application
Previous by thread:
Re: FresnelS & FresnelC
Next by thread:
Re: Scaled Axes