Scaled Axes

Hi,

I have a question concerning 3D graphics:

I want to get a ListPlot3D from a field, where the x and y axes don't
give the position of a z-value in that field, but show the real size of
a value which corresponds to that axes.

To give an example, let's plot a temperature over a material composition

(x) and a time (y), where x goes from 0-80% (in steps of 10%) and y goes

from 1 sec to 1000 sec (in steps of 20 sec).

A ListPlot3D (as I know) would show the temperature over a 8x50 grid,
where x is labeled from 1-8 (not 0-80), and y is labeled from 1-50 (not
1-1000).

Many thanks in advance for any support.

Wolfgang Grond