StyleSheets and Palettes in your application

For those of you who use customized styles sheets and palettes in your
application, I just discovered something that should make things easier
for you. This works in the next release.

Instead of installing style sheets and palettes in
../Configuration/FrontEnd/StyleSheets or
../Configuration/FrontEnd/Palettes, you can simply put them in your
package directory under FrontEnd/StyleSheets and FrontEnd/Palettes

Thus, if your package name is foobar, it would be

foobar/FrontEnd/StyleSheets and foobar/FrontEnd/Palettes

I would strongly recommend making this change for future releases as it
make installation much simpler.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Brett