Re: PDF (not the format, the function).

This hasn't happened to me, but one possibility that jumps to mind is
that you have possibly defined one of the functions in question  in the
Global` context prior to loading the package... But, in that case I
would expect that you would have seen error messages warnig you of
Shadowing possibilities...

--
David Reiss
dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dreiss
To send personal email, remove the words  "nospam" and "NOSPAM" from the
email address