  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13461] installing new packages in mathematica
  • From: Jordan Milev <jgmilev at amherst.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 01:45:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!  I have an econometrics package written for Mathematica, which
I'd like to install on my system.  I'd like to be able to call it with
<< just as I do other add-on packages.  What is the best way to install
seamlessly such a package? Do I need to change any settings in
Mathematica initialization files so that Mathematica knows where to
look for it?  Thanks in advance for the help!

Jordan