Colors for 3D Curves
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12820] Colors for 3D Curves
- From: Sofiane Ramdani <ramdani at univ-tln.fr>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:05:49 -0400
- Organization: Universite de Toulon
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm actually using "ParmetricPlot3D" to plot 3D curves. My problem is
that I want to be able to choose the color of the curve plot. The
"PlotStyle" option don't seem to work in "ParmetricPlot3D". Is there
another way to define the plot color with "ParmetricPlot3D" ? Thanks
for any help.
(Hope you understand my english).
Sofiane Ramdani (ramdani at univ-tln.fr).
Prev by Date:
RE: Integrate vs. NIntegrate
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Image Manipulation -- Graphics Question
Next by thread:
Re: Colors for 3D Curves