- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13014] Integer declaration
- From: "Le Van Tri" <lvtri at cs.uwm.edu>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:26:11 -0400
- Organization: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear mathematica gurus,
I have seen several times in this news group someone needs to do
with integers. The following might help you to do it.
Ofcourse, you could add more simplification rules for your other
functions as well. I think this will work in many situations. How ever,
I dont know if there is a solution for the following situation:
Should IntegerQ[m*(n-1)*(n+1)*(n^2+1)] be True? Does anyone have some
idea on this?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to declare Integers?
Next by Date:
Re: Converting from StandarForm to Text
Previous by thread:
Importing external grid file to do contour plot
Next by thread: