Re: Converting from StandarForm to Text
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13006] Re: Converting from StandarForm to Text
- From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:26:04 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <6n4ng1$nhc at smc.vnet.net>, Luis <luis.belmar-letelier at univ-fcomte.fr> writes: |> I try to replace |> |> \!\(A = \ at B\) |> \!\(A = D\^C\) |> ff\[LeftDoubleBracket]1\[RightDoubleBracket] \!\(Abs[Propag\/\ at N]\^2\) |> |> by |> |> A=Sqrt[B] |> A=D^C |> ff[] |> Abs[Propag/Sqrt[N]]^2 If you are working with the Mathematica notebook front end, you should be able to perform this conversion by selecting the bracket of the cell that contains such an expression and then clicking on the front end menu command sequence Cell -> Convert To -> InputForm. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.