Manipulating the Front End from the Kernel (moving Graphics)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14956] Manipulating the Front End from the Kernel (moving Graphics)
- From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:54 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am building a simulator in Mathematica and for once, I would rather be
able to output the graphics in a different window than my usual
notebook. I created a "Control Panel" notebook and would like to send
graphics I update in that "Control Panel".
Has anyone tried to get the "Show" command to display in a different
notebook than the evaluation notebook?
I tried to use NotebookWrite but could not figure out how to get a Cell
with the proper data in it.
I am pretty sure I can do it by first creating the graphics in the
evaluation notebook then reading that Cell and then writing it in my
Control Panel, but is there a way to get the graphic cell directly in
the right place?
GM the day, Mayor at night
Prev by Date:
Re: Display-Function and FilledPlot
Next by Date:
Re: Blue screen of death after installing NT4SP4
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: