- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14404] Strange results
- From: Laurence Lours <lours at bruyeres.cea.fr>
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:10:08 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have different results when I use one cell with a lot of instructions
in it, rather than dividing the cell to have unique instructions in
each. The good results are calculated when I use the second solution.
Did somebody have the same problem?
I am using Mathematica 3.02 on SPARC
lours at bruyeres.cea.fr
Prev by Date:
Re: SOme problems with "Save"
Next by Date:
RE: Adding equations
Previous by thread:
Re: ListPlot (and many other questions about graphics)
Next by thread:
Re: Strange results