Notation package, ANN: minor, minor fix.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19442] Notation package, ANN: minor, minor fix.
- From: Jason Harris <j.harris at phys.canterbury.ac.nz>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:25:13 -0400
- References: <E1168E31432DD211AF990000F806EFD801FB51C0@nems04.nawcad.navy.mil> <"199908210309.XAA12552"@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All, Ted Ersek pointed out that one of the changes to the FullNotation Palette, did not actually make it into my latest update of the Notation package (version 184.108.40.206). Sorry all. Anyway this is a very small change, and only people that use the complex pattern wrappers off of the FullNotation palette will notice the change. Specifically a \[Placeholder] was changed to a \[SelectionPlaceholder]. Thus when the button was used to insert a complex pattern wrapper it erased the surrounded contents. If you don't use complex pattern wrappers with the Notation package then you don't need this update. The minor update, like the previous update is, AVAILABLE FROM: http://resources.wolfram.com/packages/notation/ This update takes the notation package to 220.127.116.11. (I didn't use a new number.) It is of course only applicable to Mathematica 4.0. Cheers, Jason