oh woe is me...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19487] oh woe is me...
- From: psalzman at landau.ucdavis.edu
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:53:12 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ack! i'm meeting with the thesis advisor tomorrow afternoon and Mathematica seems to have lost my password. i just got DSL installed today and was playing around with trying to get my new network card up, running and configured. oh, boy. i'm sunk. i was counting on doing last minute calculations for a presentation to my advisor. could configuring a network card really affect my Mathematica password?!? it's asking me for a new password with a different mathid. is there a way of avoiding something like this from happening in the future?!? well, there's nothing to do but go over what i have now and play some quake2 before going to bed. i'm off to strogos. wish me luck! pete