Re: Mathematica on linux help and Mathematica returns wrong integral result

As far as your cursor problems go, you should try checking what your
Mod2 button is.  Mod1 is probably the Alt key.  Mod2 is probably NumLock
-- and it affects this.  It took me a while to realize that was the
reason that sometimes I could get the menus to pull down using the right
mouse button, but not always.  I also had some trouble with selection.
You can change this if you like; the docs say to use xmodmap outside
Mathematica.

As far as the wrong integral, I'll leave that to someone who has a
better idea, but I suspect that your answer is going to be "if you enter
it in [x] form, it will work" or "if you tell it to Evaluate part first,
the answer will be correct."

--Cheers,

Phil Mendelsohn