Can Mathematica solve these problems?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19508] Can Mathematica solve these problems?
- From: "CHAN Wone Fu" <cwfu at mailcity.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:53:25 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have two problems: (1) one nonlinear equations with two unknowns; and (2) a set of simultaneous nonlinear equations to solve. May I know if Mathematica could solve the problems? Thank you. Best regards, CHAN Wone Fu Research Scholar cwfu at mailcity.com wonefu at alumni.ntu.edu.sg Mechanics of Machines Laboratory School of Mechanical and Production Engineering Nanyang Technological University Singapore 639798 Tel: 065-7905577 http://www.ntu.edu.sg One funny thing in life is: If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. Get your FREE Email at http://mailcity.lycos.com Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://my.lycos.com