Can Mathematica solve these problems?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19508] Can Mathematica solve these problems?
- From: "CHAN Wone Fu" <cwfu at mailcity.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:53:25 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have two problems:
(1) one nonlinear equations with two unknowns; and
(2) a set of simultaneous nonlinear equations
May I know if Mathematica could solve the problems?
CHAN Wone Fu
cwfu at mailcity.com
wonefu at alumni.ntu.edu.sg
Mechanics of Machines Laboratory
School of Mechanical and Production Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
One funny thing in life is:
If you refuse to accept anything but the best,
you very often get it.
Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.
Get your FREE Email at http://mailcity.lycos.com
Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://my.lycos.com
Prev by Date:
Re: getting rid of TraditionalForm
Next by Date:
package does not work with Mathematica 4
Previous by thread:
Simple Import/Plot Question
Next by thread:
Re: Can Mathematica solve these problems?