Re: Hatching a Rectangle?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20113] Re: Hatching a Rectangle?
  • From: Artlandia Info <info at artlandia.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:43:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Probably an overkill for your particular need, but software
package Artlandia provides a hatching function. You can specify
the distance between lines, hatch direction and optionally the
starting point and number of lines. By overlapping several
hatchings you can create textures. An example is given at
http://www.artlandia.com/software/at_a_glance/, scroll way down;
the name of the function is (you've guessed it) Hatch.

Igor Bakshee