Help: 1.#QNAN ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24719] Help: 1.#QNAN ??
- From: "Phil" <zepar at lineone.net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:31:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: RemarQ http://www.remarQ.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I apologise if this is slightly off-topic, but I imagine many people here use Mathematica & C++ in computations. In a C++ program I have used 'double' for all of my values in computations. My outputs are usually shown in the form 5.324670 etc... but in some cases I get them in this form 1.#QNAN. What on earth does this mean? It may be a problem as I want to write my values to file to be read in by another application, and I don't suppose it will understand what type of value 1.#QNAN is either. Thanks In Advance. Philip.