Re: Virtual Memory configuration for Windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24468] Re: [mg24461] Virtual Memory configuration for Windows
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:21:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 12:59 AM 7/18/2000 -0400, kokopuff wrote:
>I installed mathematica on my second partition, as I have only 50mg or so
>left on drive C. But Mathematica seems to keep using C for virtual memory. I
>looked in the help files and all the menu options, but I don't seem to be
>able find anything that let's me change the configuration for virtual
>memory... it seems like such a basic function.
>Does anyone know how I can do this?
This cannot be changed by Mathematica because it is a property of the
operating system, not of Mathematica. You need to look in the System
control panel for the virtual memory settings.
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Equation of a "potato"
Next by Date:
Re: A strange bug in Solve
Previous by thread:
Virtual Memory configuration for Windows
Next by thread:
Mathematica PC to MAC problems