Re: Mathematica PC to MAC problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24478] Re: Mathematica PC to MAC problems
- From: Harold <hskolnic at ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:21:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You need to change file info -
type to TEXT
creator to OMEG.
You can do this DataViz's Fileview or other utility.
"Steven W. Bond" wrote:
> Can someone help? I am mostly MAC illiterate and have copied a
> file from my PC to my MAC. The file appears as filename.nb
> I then open mathematica 3.0 and try to open and get an error
> "filename.nb could not be opened because application DOS could not be
> followed by could not find a translation extension with appropriate
> Probably a simple question for someone? Any Takers?
> thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: FrameLabel rotation wrong
Next by Date:
Re: Equation of a "potato"
Previous by thread:
Mathematica PC to MAC problems
Next by thread:
Inconsistency in Misc`Units`