- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23419] FrontEnd Questions
- From: "Drago Ganic" <drago.ganic at in2.hr>
- Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 21:18:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering what is the difference between the two Global Options:
FileLocations | DefaultNotebook
FileLocations | DefaultStyleDefinitions
For the first one there should be a file named "DefaultTemplates.nb". I can't find on my Win98 instalation.
Why the need for "two" templates files ?!?
I have always used the file "Deafult.nb" as the (default) templet files for my notebooks. Isn't a templete and a
style sheet in Mathematice (and elsewhere) the same thing ?!?
Thanks in advance !
Prev by Date:
Re: [Q] Solve?
Next by Date:
Re: An example of a quadratic that version 2.2.2 can not solve but version 3 does...
Previous by thread:
Re: Difficult integral
Next by thread:
Is GenerateConditions working properly in my version 3?