Re: Fonts in Plots?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23460] Re: Fonts in Plots?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 00:54:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You can't

because a TeX font has a non standard encoding that fit not
to Adobes encoding, More over the cm fonts have only 127 characters
while Adobe standard has some more glyphs.

For TrueTyep fonts

Show[Graphics[Text["Hallo",{0,0},TextStyle->{FontFamily->"Web Dings"}]]]

will work but you can't export this int PostScript.

Regards
  Jens