Re: About N in Mathematica 4

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg25383] Re: [mg25327] About N in Mathematica 4
  • From: "Rosa Ma. Seco" <ceie at>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:06:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

This is a recurring question. You must bear in mind the distinction between
the number of digits Mathematica is using internally, and the number of
digits it is showing on your display.

 NumberForm[expr, n] prints with approximate real numbers
in expr given to n­digit precision.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City