4D scatterplot

I'd like to be able to do a 4D scatterplot:  x, y, z and color for the 4th
dimension (imagine a 3D scatterplot but the dots are in different colors to
represent magnitude or some 4th element).  Then, it would be perfect if I
could click on any of the dots to drill down to the underlying information.

I'd really appreciate any help or thoughts that might steer me toward a tool
that would be useful for this.

Thanks,
bj