- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30299] 4D scatterplot
- From: <asdf at library1.airnews.net>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:33:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to be able to do a 4D scatterplot: x, y, z and color for the 4th
dimension (imagine a 3D scatterplot but the dots are in different colors to
represent magnitude or some 4th element). Then, it would be perfect if I
could click on any of the dots to drill down to the underlying information.
I'd really appreciate any help or thoughts that might steer me toward a tool
that would be useful for this.
Prev by Date:
Trick for getting the comples conjugate in symbolic calculations?
Next by Date:
Penny and coin data points
Previous by thread:
Re: Trick for getting the comples conjugate in symbolic calculations?
Next by thread:
Re: 4D scatterplot