Re: I Need advice on converting Mathematica files to JPEGS or Bitmaps
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32142] Re: I Need advice on converting Mathematica files to JPEGS or Bitmaps
- From: "Steve Gray" <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:57:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Steven Ratliff" <sgratliff at aol.com> wrote in message news:9uq7v8$acd$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, > > Back a few years ago, I was a heavy user of Mathematica while in > college. I had an academic version - of course, which seemed > expensive enough at the time. Over a period of several years, I > created hundreds of 3D graphs (multi-variable Calculus) which are now > archived on several dozen floppy disks. Since I'm no longer a student, > and can't justify paying over a $Grand for a commercial version, is > there anyway I can convert these Mathematica files into JPEGS or > Bitmaps. > > Steven Ratliff You can get MathReader free, which should allow you to display your graphs on the screen. Then you can do a screen capture and import it into a photo editor. Or, unless you're in the far wilds of Alaska, you could just bug a friend who has it. Shouldn't take long.