Re: I Need advice on converting Mathematica files to JPEGS or Bitmaps

"Steven Ratliff" <sgratliff at aol.com> wrote in message
news:9uq7v8$acd$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi,
>
> Back a few years ago, I was a heavy user of Mathematica while in
> college.  I had an academic version - of course, which seemed
> expensive enough at the time. Over a period of several years, I
> created hundreds of 3D graphs (multi-variable Calculus) which are now
> archived on several dozen floppy disks. Since I'm no longer a student,
> and can't justify paying over a $Grand for a commercial version, is
> there anyway I can convert these Mathematica files into JPEGS or
> Bitmaps.
>
> Steven Ratliff

    You can get MathReader free, which should allow you to display your
graphs on the screen. Then you can do a screen capture and import it into
a photo editor.
    Or, unless you're in the far wilds of Alaska, you could just bug a
friend
who has it. Shouldn't take long.