Importing .eps files on a Mac
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26545] Importing .eps files on a Mac
- From: Roy Mendelssohn <rmendels at pfeg.noaa.gov>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:33:58 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been having problems importing .eps files produced by Adobe Illustrator so that mathematica (on a Mac) both reads in and displays the file. Often mathematica gives error mesages that the file does not contain drawing commands etc. I probably don't have some settings set correctly or some such. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Roy M. PS has anyone implemented the LaTeX files for "Save as Tex" into Textures?