- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26640] Re: Equation
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:36:16 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Solve[ R - R((1 + 1/20)^10-1)/((1 + R)^10-1) - i == 0,R]
But I must tell you -- the equation you have created is not pretty, nor is
its solution. :)
"Jose Lasso" <jml at accessinter.net> wrote in message
news:93kn7o$747 at smc.vnet.net...
> I have little experience with Mathematica, I change to Mathematica
> few months ago, I want to solve: i = R - R((1 + .05)^10-1)/((1 +
> R)^10-1) for R, how can I do this task in Mathematica??. Thx in
> advance. Regards.
> Jose M Lasso
> PS:Happy new year!!
Prev by Date:
[Q] symbolic matrix operation?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: