horizontal cylinder

Hi everyone,

I am not really very good in mathematics and I am not a student.
So I need help....
I have tried to derived a general equation for finding the volume of a
horizontal cylinder given length & diameter of the cylinder, and the height
of the liquid inside, all three terms as variables.

I am planning to use the equation to make a simple basic program to
calculate the volume of the horizontal cylindrical tank without the need  to
look for a factor from table which uses ratio of diameter and height of the
liquid.

Will please anyone help me out.