- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26652] horizontal cylinder
- From: "Jessie" <jes_alarcos at pacific.net.ph>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:36:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Subscriber of Pacific Internet
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am not really very good in mathematics and I am not a student.
So I need help....
I have tried to derived a general equation for finding the volume of a
horizontal cylinder given length & diameter of the cylinder, and the height
of the liquid inside, all three terms as variables.
I am planning to use the equation to make a simple basic program to
calculate the volume of the horizontal cylindrical tank without the need to
look for a factor from table which uses ratio of diameter and height of the
Will please anyone help me out.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: DO if Loop
Previous by thread:
[Q] symbolic matrix operation?
Next by thread:
Re: horizontal cylinder