- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29681] recreate file
- From: wself at msubillings.edu (Will Self)
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:40:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 4.0 under Windows 2000. I had produced a
notebook and wanted to change its name. Under File I selected "Open"
and, without opening anything, right-clicked on the file name, and
changed its name, as one can do in various Windows applications. Then
when I tried to open it, I got a succession of error noises, and a
window telling me the file was corrupted.
I have the text file now, but I do not know how to make it back into a
notebook. I have tried to do what the instructions say, but it
Direct email replies appreciated.
wself at msubillings.edu
Prev by Date:
coordinates form 3Dplot/Densitygraphics
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: coordinates form 3Dplot/Densitygraphics
Next by thread:
Re: recreate file