- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29687] Laplace transform
- From: Knut Henning Schroder <Knut.Schroder at chembio.ntnu.no>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:40:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: NTNU
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A function F(t) has the corresponding Laplace transform f(s), F(t)
increases with increasing t.
Another function G(t) is equal to F(t) up to a constant value of t =
tmax, and above that value G(t) = F(tmax) = Fmax. Fmax is a constant.
For some electrochemical calculations I need an expression for the
laplace transform of G(t).
Please assist me.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Department of Chemistry
N-7491 Trondheim, Norway. Tel: +47 73596205. Fax: +47 72556337
EMAIL: Knut.Schroder at chembio.ntnu.no
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
nonlinear fit and scaling
Previous by thread:
Re: recreate file
Next by thread:
Re: Laplace transform