Re: recreate file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29752] Re: [mg29681] recreate file
- From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 02:25:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 03:40 AM 7/3/2001, Will Self wrote:
>I am using Mathematica 4.0 under Windows 2000. I had produced a
>notebook and wanted to change its name. Under File I selected "Open"
>and, without opening anything, right-clicked on the file name, and
>changed its name, as one can do in various Windows applications. Then
>when I tried to open it, I got a succession of error noises, and a
>window telling me the file was corrupted.
>I have the text file now, but I do not know how to make it back into a
>notebook. I have tried to do what the instructions say, but it
>Direct email replies appreciated.
>wself at msubillings.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica generating gifs for avi problem
Next by Date:
Math Fonts in EPS-exported graphs
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: