Re: coordinates form 3Dplot/Densitygraphics [Correction]

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29716] Re: coordinates form 3Dplot/Densitygraphics [Correction]
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:08:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Correction at (* *) - copy instead of save.

- click on the cell holding the picture
-with Control key held down click on some points on the curve
- copy to clipboard (Control, C)     (* *)
- get the coordinates of the clicked points

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting
Leicester UK
hay at