definition of function with several varyables?????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30064] definition of function with several varyables?????
- From: "Alexei Kharine" <A.Kharine at tn.utwente.nl>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:20:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear..... could you help me with solving of one problem which seems to be very easy, but I could not find answer. r[x_,y_,xs_,ys_,zs]:=((x-xs)^2+(y-ys)^2+zs^2)^0.5; Print["r="," ",N[r[0,0,0,0,2]]]; after calculation: out= r = r[0.,0.,0.,0.,2.] where is error??? and how to get numerical answer??