definition of function with several varyables?????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30064] definition of function with several varyables?????
- From: "Alexei Kharine" <A.Kharine at tn.utwente.nl>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:20:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
could you help me with solving of one problem which seems to be very easy,
but I could not find answer.
out= r = r[0.,0.,0.,0.,2.]
where is error???
and how to get numerical answer??
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathematica 3.0 finds root but Math 4.0 does not
Previous by thread:
Re: Front End
Next by thread:
Re: definition of function with several varyables?????