Re: definition of function with several varyables?????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30077] Re: definition of function with several varyables?????
- From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You forgot the underscore after zs...classical mistake ;-)
"Alexei Kharine" <A.Kharine at tn.utwente.nl> wrote in message
news:9jo9qi$17l$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> could you help me with solving of one problem which seems to be very easy,
> but I could not find answer.
> Print["r="," ",N[r[0,0,0,0,2]]];
> after calculation:
> out= r = r[0.,0.,0.,0.,2.]
> where is error???
> and how to get numerical answer??
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Module Slows Down after First Call?
Previous by thread:
definition of function with several varyables?????
Next by thread:
Mathematica 3.0 finds root but Math 4.0 does not