Re: definition of function with several varyables?????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30077] Re: definition of function with several varyables?????
- From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You forgot the underscore after zs...classical mistake ;-) Orestis "Alexei Kharine" <A.Kharine at tn.utwente.nl> wrote in message news:9jo9qi$17l$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Dear..... > could you help me with solving of one problem which seems to be very easy, > but I could not find answer. > > r[x_,y_,xs_,ys_,zs]:=((x-xs)^2+(y-ys)^2+zs^2)^0.5; > Print["r="," ",N[r[0,0,0,0,2]]]; > > after calculation: > out= r = r[0.,0.,0.,0.,2.] > > where is error??? > and how to get numerical answer?? > > >