Module Slows Down after First Call?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30090] Module Slows Down after First Call?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a moderately complex Module (cell is about half a page long) that
sets up 12 coupled linear equations; Solve's these equations for two
of the variables in terms of 10 others; and plots that variable vs one
of the parameters in the equations.
The first time I call this module after opening Mathematica, the plot seems to
appear much more quickly than on subsequent calls. Anything I can do or
should be looking for to improve this:
Clearing all the variables at the start of the module doesn't seem to
Prev by Date:
Re: definition of function with several varyables?????
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
PlotLabel Modifies Prolog/Epilog?
Next by thread: