Re: Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28997] Re: Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, tell you PostScrip interpreter/printer where to find the mathematica fonts Math1*.pfb Regards Jens Jose Capco wrote: > > Dear NG, > > I saved a certain graph in which the x-tickmarks were multiple of Pi/2. I could > see those tickmark with the Greek letter pi in Mathematica, however when I > tried to save the graph as an EPS then view it with an EPS viewer the Greek > letter Pi was replaced by the English letter "p" ... Does anyone know what the > problem may be and how one can resolve it.