Re: Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28997] Re: Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:07:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
tell you PostScrip interpreter/printer where to find
the mathematica fonts Math1*.pfb
Jose Capco wrote:
> Dear NG,
> I saved a certain graph in which the x-tickmarks were multiple of Pi/2. I could
> see those tickmark with the Greek letter pi in Mathematica, however when I
> tried to save the graph as an EPS then view it with an EPS viewer the Greek
> letter Pi was replaced by the English letter "p" ... Does anyone know what the
> problem may be and how one can resolve it.
Prev by Date:
Returning List Position w/o brackets
Next by Date:
Re: Request for contour plotting algorithm
Previous by thread:
Greek fonts from graph saved as EPS are not there.
Next by thread:
Hiding data in Cells?