Re: A Learning TableForm Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32875] Re: A Learning TableForm Problem
  • From: "Carlos" <k9zm at frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:35:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello All,

Thanks for your kind answers.  We had finally figured out what the
difficulty was.  Several of us were attempting to use the Right Arrow, of
which there are two on the Basic Typesetting Palette.  Those do not work the
same as a minus sign followed by the greater than sign.

Also, when I mentioned that > was as close to an arrow as I could get, I
simply meant for the display here on the newsgroup, not realizing that I was
very close to what I actually needed.

Tomas, no this isn't the exact homework problem, but the example we were
given.

We are doing an online College Algebra course and trying to learn
Mathematica at the same time.  So, being isolated a bit, we sometimes run
into these seemingly simple things.

Again,
Thanks to everyone!
Carlos