Fourier coefficients

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32935] Fourier coefficients
  • From: "Phil McGlone" <phil at icu.strath.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:26:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to do something really "simple".  I want to Plot the Fourier
coefficients as vertical lines.  The line height should be proportional
to the magnitude of its respective coefficient.  I just can't seem to
get it though.  Any ideas?

many thanks.

Phil McGlone
Industrial Control Centre, University of Strathclyde
50, George Street, Glasgow G1 1QE, Scotland.
Tel: +141 548 4206,
Tel.: +141 548 4499
Fax: +141 548 4203
e-mail[1]: phil at mcglonep.freeserve.co.uk