Re: Warning Messages on Notebooks Produced by Later Versions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34755] Re: Warning Messages on Notebooks Produced by Later Versions
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 03:38:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

yes it is a bothering "feature". But you can simply
load the help notebook into a Mathematica 4.0 and save
it. The main consequence of the "feature" is that one has
to use the oldest Mathematica version (best Mathematica 3.0) to
edit/save Help notebooks.

But you can also set the Options[] for a Notebook[] object and
change the FrontEndVersion form FrontEndVersion -> "4.1 for X"
to FrontEndVersion -> "0.1 for X"

Regards
  Jens