Re: How can I turn the display into an output ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34906] Re: [mg34822] How can I turn the display into an output ?
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:15:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200206080921.FAA26156@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
To simplify matters, take a simple plot, like:
You get a nice display. But suppose you want to use the "output" for further
analysis. Then look at
(I omit the output). Here you get a lot of useful information, which you may
then use as you wish. I hope this is what you were asking for.
----- Original Message -----
From: "bryan" <timreh719 at yahoo.com.tw>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg34906] [mg34822] How can I turn the display into an output ?
> Hi All~
> My question is that: In Mathematica,there is some commands which
> can't produce any output;They can only display something .
> For example: Print & SpinShow(it is in the Graphics`Animation`
> How can I turn these display into an output ??
> Thanks for your help very very much !!
> PS.I am a beginner,and my English is not good enough,so that I may not
> clearly; anyway,thanks for everybody !!
Prev by Date:
RE: 3d table or list to file
Next by Date:
RE: PolynomialQ ?
Previous by thread:
How can I turn the display into an output ?
Next by thread:
which Linux does Mathematica run on?