Problem with PDF generation from Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37285] Problem with PDF generation from Mathematica
- From: Madhusudan Singh <spammers-go-here at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:31:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: spammers-get-bounced at yahoo.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Sorry for so much cross posting, but perhaps the problem has to with each / many of the NG's I am including / might find a suitable respondent on any of these. I am using Mathematica to generate a PDF plot (using Display), but when I look at the generated PDF file (to be subsequently included in a tex do cument using pdflatex), I get font errors. Especially if I use greek fonts, I ge t only dots in the generated pdf file. My system is a RH Linux 7.3 system. How do I fix this ? Thanks, MS.