how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36757] how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
- From: mario.lat at libero.it ( Mario Latens)
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:32:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have to use a graphics of mathematica with powerpoint for a "little
conference". I'd like that the plot's line (I mean the line of X-axes
Y-axes and line of function) are bold or more visible: how can I do
Thankyou in advance, MArio
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: Ball Rolling down on Cosh[t] Path
Next by Date:
How to export plain text numbers!?
Previous by thread:
Maintaining Multiple Forms of a Function For Different Purposes
Next by thread:
Re: how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?