Re: how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36772] Re: [mg36757] how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
- From: "German BUITRAGO A." <gerbual at col2.telecom.com.co>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:34:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200209230732.DAA22213@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use, for example, PlotStyle->Thickness[0.01] for plot and
Other way is using AbsoluteThickness instead of Thickness.
See The Mathematica Book: Section 2.9.3.
Germán Buitrago A.
----- Original Message -----
From: " Mario Latens" <mario.lat at libero.it>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg36772] [mg36757] how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
> I have to use a graphics of mathematica with powerpoint for a "little
> conference". I'd like that the plot's line (I mean the line of X-axes
> Y-axes and line of function) are bold or more visible: how can I do
> Thankyou in advance, MArio
Prev by Date:
RE: Questions on Plot
Next by Date:
Re: Choosing between Mathematica for Windows and Linux
Previous by thread:
how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
Next by thread:
How to export plain text numbers!?