subroutine[10, Print]

subroutine[10, Identity]

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Emilio Martin-Serrano [mailto:EMartinSerrano at houston.sns.slb.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Group,

I have a  program with a lot of  *Print["Something"] *  calls imbedded.
This calls are there for intermediate computation tracing purposes; in
other words, I want this in case I need to trace some points in some
instances of some computations, as a (standard) service of my program. But
I would like to be able to disable this printing facility by using some
standard Mathematica variable/option like *DisplayFunction -> Identitiy* if
available. Any clue?

Best regards.

E. Martin-Serrano