New polynomial set that yields a sequence set of real irrational numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47652] New polynomial set that yields a sequence set of real irrational numbers
- From: "Roger L. Bagula" <rlbtftn at netscape.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:19:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica code for the sequence:
This sequence was discovered as the result of an experimental
IFS fractal program.
Roger L. Bagula
Prev by Date:
Re: Start MathKernel at low priority
Next by Date:
Re: Help: shift+enter doesn't give me any output suddenly!
Previous by thread:
RE: Max Consecutive Occurrence.
Next by thread:
NETLink Q: How Create Array of specified Type?