Re: Help: shift+enter doesn't give me any output suddenly!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47641] Re: Help: shift+enter doesn't give me any output suddenly!
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:18:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
aerosol wrote: > I am a beginner. shift+enter doesn't give me any output at notebook > suddenly! after I restart the program, it doesn't work either. > thank you! With network mathematica this happens when no kernel license is available (in this case, there is *no* error message when you try to start the kernel from the front end!). So, in case you *are* using Mathematica with a network license, try starting the kernel directly from a command line (type 'math' in a terminal, this should work under linux and windows) and hope for helpful error messages... Regards, Marcus -- Sometimes the delete key is your greatest friend. -- Steve Martin