Re: problem with fonts in eps graphics in Mathematica 5.0.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46266] Re: problem with fonts in eps graphics in Mathematica 5.0.1
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:46:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <c0ftfn$c91$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net> wrote: > My TeX software complains about fonts in Mathematica eps graphics generated > by > 5.0.1. (It displays and prints the graphics correctly.) When I opened > one of the graphics in Adobe Illustrator, some of the "characters" have > been replaced by symbols, etc. Clearly AI thinks there is something > "wrong" too. Can anyone explain what is going on? > > --Mark. > The "Find Fonts" menu command in Illustrator (or some name similar to that) can help you determine what fonts are in your EPS graphics (and change them easily, if you want to).